- Secure customer order.
- Coordinate with planning and production departments on customers sales orders.
- Conduct follow-up service calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the introduction of new products.
- Coordinate customers’ enquiries with other department and ensure meeting customers’ needs in submitting sample on time.
- Ensure all customer complaints are properly documented and follow-up action fully implemented.
- Coordinate fortnightly meeting with QC / R & D department.
- Produce monthly report on marketing activities
2. MAINTENANCE EXECUTIVE
1. Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2. At least 3 - 4 year(s) of working experience in related engineering field.
3. At least 2 years experience in technical maintenance, preferably in pharmaceutical,
cosmetics or food industries.
4. Familiar with wide range of mechanical and electrical equipment.